Bagcilar Apartments for sale , Residence Investment in Istanbul
- Broadband Internet
- Car Park
- Central heating
- Contemporary architecture
- IT support
- Luxury Property
- Reception services
Luxury Residence For Sale
In the project, where residences and commercial units are located, the width of the residences, consisting of 658 1 + 1 and 2 + 1 buildings, varies between 55 and 114 square meters.
The project has a construction area of 100 thousand square meters. The blocks with 658 residences and 41 commercial units in 2 blocks have 19 and 29 floors.
Safety is also prioritized in the project, where common areas such as children’s playgrounds, sauna and fitness center are also included.
Camera security and parking garage are some of the details included in the site features. While central heating and heat share meter are among the building features, the site is built in accordance with earthquake and insulation regulations.
• Parking Garage
• Water tank
• Heat share meter
• Building inspection has been done
• Ground survey done
• Compliant with earthquake regulations
• Compliant with the insulation regulation
Bağcılar is a district located on the European side of Istanbul. It is located near the city centre, just north of Bahçelievler, between the two major ring roads, TEM and D100 (formerly E5). The mayor is Abdullah Özdemir (AKP).
The area encompassed sparsely populated countryside at the time of the founding of the Republic of Turkey. The name bağcılar means “vine growers” in Turkish. The district used to be known as Yeşilbağ, which translates to “green vineyard”.
Bağcılar also houses a great deal of industry, particularly light engineering, textiles, printing (Bağcılar is home to all the biggest of Turkey’s newspapers and TV channels), a huge wholesale market for dry goods, a large second-hand car market, and many trucking companies, particularly along the Gunesli link road from the TEM motorway to Istanbul airport. A metro is being built which is expected to relieve the constant stream of slowly circulating traffic.
Bağcılar is one of the most developed districts in Istanbul in terms of public transportation. It is connected to Yenikapı by the M1ʙ subway line. Moreover, the T1 tram line leads from Bağcılar to Kabataş. Beside those, the district has several bus options as well.
Information on the Bagcilar district of Istanbul
Bagcilar is one of the most important residential areas, which was administratively affiliated with the municipality of Bakirkoy, on the European side of Istanbul. Then it was separated and the areas of Mahmutbey, Kirazli and Gunesli were added to it, becoming separate municipalities by Act No. 3806 of 1992.
The municipality of Bagcilar occupies a distinctive strategic location in Istanbul, located on the E80 highway, which is one of the main roads from Edirne to Ankara. Bagcilar has the advantage of being the main route to Basin Ekspres; the most popular investment area in Istanbul.
Bagcilar is a rapidly developing region of Istanbul, Europe, and according to the report based on statistics conducted by TURKSTAT in 2019, the population is 745,125, this percentage consists of 378.676 men, 50.82%, and 336.449 women, 49.18%.
Bagcilar Istanbul spans an area of approximately 22 km, consisting of many, 22 neighborhoods, the most famous of which are Gunesli, Mahmutbey, Harriet, Kamal Pasa, Kirazli and Fatih. In Bagcilar, which is one of the most important commercial and industrial centers in Istanbul, there is a great diversity of textile industries, food, metal industries, journalism, small and large workshops, and business and trade centers.
Printing and management centers and official newspapers, such as Hurriyet, Millet, Meydan, Dunya, Akit and Yeni Asia, are among the country’s major press institutions in Bagcilar.
The most beautiful places in Bagcilar Istanbul
There are many tourist sites in Bagcilar, which many locals or people from outside the country would like to visit. Some of the distinct places in this area are as follows:
- Bagcilar Square is one of the tourist sites in this area, occupying an important central position in the heart of the region, and is one of the places to be visited by Bagcilar residents.
- The famous park side of Bagcilar Square, one of the finest hiking and walking areas around many cafes, restaurants and shops on the right and left, is a very crowded place, especially in the evenings and on weekends.
- The Mehmet Arsay Classic Car Museum is a tourist venue in Bagcilar, which has a wide range of cars that attract the attention of classical car lovers. This museum, founded by Mehmet Arsay and his wife, is located about 3 km from the center of Bagcilar district.
- Yarimburgaz Cave, which has been declared a first-class archaeological natural site, since 2001, provides an opportunity for a remarkable tour of the cave’s interior, located about 9 km from the center of the Bagcilar area.
- Kasikci Han, dating back to the Ottoman Empire, is one of the prominent historical buildings in the Bagcilar region, where the Han was a place of residence for merchants, coming to Istanbul from around the world.
- The Kasikci Fountain is located in a part of the Han, originally built as an ancient social complex, in addition to the Kasikci Fountain, which reflects Ottoman architecture. There are also various fountains from the Ottoman period such as the Huseyin Aga Fountain, the Demirli Fountain and the Bormalee Cesme in Bagcilar.
- The Children’s Traffic Training Course, located in the Mahmutbey area, has been developed in Bagcilar to teach children the rules of traffic. The children’s traffic training trail has been built including areas like the gas station, the traffic training building, the train station, the exhibition hall and first aid training, over a very large area, and attracts special attention from children.
- For children’s venues, there is an indoor playground for children between the ages of 3 and 7, located in the Yavuz Selim district of Bagcilar municipality, a playground designed to impress children in the region. The closed game park can be visited on Monday and Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., with a game duration of 40 minutes, and an average entry fee of 2 Turkish lira.
- One of the most memorable places in Bagcilar is the Ottoman Palace, which came into service in 2011, a three-story building. Reflecting the Ottoman architecture in its external appearance, the palace is located in the Garden of Ertugrul Gazi in the Inonu district of the municipality of Bagcilar and is built in a very large area. Turkish food is also served in the restaurant inside the Ottoman palace.
- There are some cultural centers for Bagcilar intellectuals, such as the Mehmet Akif Ersoy Culture and Art Centre and Museum, located in the Kazem Karabekir district of Bagcilar, one of the prominent tourist and cultural places in the region. This museum, which is visited by hundreds of people during the day, houses the original works of the manuscript of Mehmet Akif Ersoy, which are on display in the museum for those who wanted to see these works. It can be entered between 09:30 and 16:15 except on Sundays and Mondays.
- Among the most prominent tourist spots in the Bagcilar area, the Canakkale Victory Museum is a prominent site in the district of 15 July. This museum, which you can visit for free, has been opened in memory of the soldiers who were martyred in the Canakkale War. Some sections of the War of Independence are also presented.
- One of the most important historic buildings worth watching in Bagcilar is the Tavuklu Bridge, a historic bridge made of stone cut. It was constructed with major stone works.
- There is the Castna Garden, which occupies a large area in the Yavuz Selim neighborhood and can enjoy camelia, waterfalls, hiking areas and barbecues in this park. There are also free picnic opportunities for families, with hundreds of trees and seating areas in the park, which also include playgrounds and sports equipment for children.
- Although there are few historic buildings and tourist spots you can find here. However, you can visit uprising malls, public parks, children’s playgrounds, museums and social facilities, eight-dimensional cinema, Planetarium, culture and art centers in Bagcilar.
Schools and universities in Bagcilar Istanbul
The municipality of Bagcilar is building many schools with material potential, and there are some schools built with the contributions of benevolent businessmen, with considerable support for education.
The municipality of Bagcilar aims to provide education to students in model classes and to create appropriate opportunities for students to take advantage of technology opportunities. With the best teaching techniques offered, through the use of computers and displays per semester, and in all public and private schools.
Students make up 1/5 of the region’s population, as well as the presence of many Arab and international schools in Istanbul. Education services for students in Arabic and English, such as Ambassador School, School of Knowledge and Jasmine School.
- ID: 16206
- Published: May 9, 2021
- Last Update: August 7, 2022
- Views: 477