Buy A Property and Become A Turkish Citizen
Buy a Property and Become a Turkish Citizen – You have to buy a property of $250k value.
– You must hold the property minimum 3 years without selling.
Turkish citizenship law has published on the official gazette on 19.09.2018 that foreigners and their families may obtain the Turkish citizenship by purchasing a real estate valued above $250k in Turkey.
Turkish Citizenship By Investment Application
Turkish Citizenship – Valid passport
– 4 passport size photos of each family member
– Birth certification
– Touristic visa or residence permit in your passport
– Application tax payment receipt
(if you give us a power of attorney we will follow up with all your processes from A to Z)
First Step For Turkish Citizenship
First Step For Turkish Citizenship – Open a bank account
– Purchase property valued above $250k
– Residence permit application
– Turkish citizenship application
– Bank transfer receipt (property’s value)
Who Can Get The Turkish Citizenship From My Family?
– Your wife or husband
– All your children under the age of 18
– Your mother, father, sister or brother